27 & 28 June 2018
Parc Chanot - Marseille
The conference program for 2020 is in progress.
It will deal with the 5 following topics:
1. Energy, Propulsion & New Configuration of Aerospace Systems (hybridation, electrification, open rotor, new aerodynamics configuration, alternative fuel, ...).
2. Management & Autonomy of Aerospace Systems (embedded systems, flying & decision-making assistance, sensors, human factors & HMI, cybersecurity, AI, ...).
3. R&D, Conception & Production of Aerospace Systems (simulation, digital twins, engineering systems, co-development, robotics-cobotics, 4.0 industry, ...).
4. New Process & New Materials for Aerospace Systems (additive manufacturing, composites, mechatronics, assembly process, inspection assembly, NDC, ...).
5. Maintenance & Services for Aerospace Systems (anti-drones systems, orbital services, health monitoring, maintenance digitalization, training, ...).